According to a report out of Korea on Tuesday, the Android 4.4 KitKat update that LG rolled out for Korean G2 users was just a ‘test update’ where only 5% of the Korean G2 owners have received the update. The report also claims that the update proved to have no bugs and already has been given the green light to roll it out to the remaining 95% of the G2 users in the country.
There have been separate reports though from those who have received the update that there have been problems with the battery and the browser on their devices. Nonetheless, the update is now set to be released in all of Korea during the following week.
10,108 total views, 1 views today