LG has announced that their newest Android tablet device, the LG G Pad 8.3 will be made available in 30 countries by the end of 2013. The LG G Pad 8.3 will be launched in Korea in October 14 and will hit the North American stores next.
LG said that the uniquely 8.3 sized tablet is the result of consulting with consumers aged from 20 to 60, asking about what the optimum size that a tablet should have, as well as the comfort level of handling the device using one hand.
Here’s some of the technical specs of the upcoming LG G Pad 8.3:
– 216.8 mm x 126.5mm
– Available in Black or White
– Display 8.3inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200, 273ppi)
– Android OS 4.2.2 jelly bean
– Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ chipset 1.7 G H z Quad 600
– 5 MP rear facing camera / 1.3 MP front facing camera
– 2GB LPDDR2 memory
– 16GB internal storage, MicroSD support up to 64GB
– GPS (GLONASS)
– 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual (2.4/5GHz)
– BT 4.0 LE
– Miracast support
– Battery 4600mAh
The G Pad 8.3 is also said to offer some features as the newly released LG G2 like Slide Aside that enables seamless multitasking by simply “sliding” currently open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe. QSlide controls up to three different apps in one window with no interruption, especially convenient on a large screen. KnockON turns the device on and off by tapping the display twice.
1,127 total views, 1 views today