LG has announced via press release their newest smartphone – The LG G PRO LITE.
The LG G PRO LITE according to LG is aimed at practical smartphone users who want to enjoy the convenience of a large display, and Stylus pen functionalities. The phone is also designed with an ultra-narrow bezel for an incredible edge-to-edge viewing experience, slim design for optimal one-hand grip and convenient UX features shared with LG’s other premium G Series smartphones.
LG Electronics Mobile Communications president and CEO Dr. Jong-seok Park also said that with LG G Pro Lite, they are introducing competitive device to the masses in the growing large smartphone market and LG is in a great position to capture these new customers when they’re ready to move up from their current phones.
Another great feature is the Stylus Pen that will allows the users quick and accurate handwriting and can be stored conveniently in a slot at the top of the phone.
Here are the key specs of the LG G PRO LITE:
- Processor: MT6577 1.0 GHz Dual Core
- Display: 5.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels)
- Network: 3G (HSDPA: 7.2Mbps / HSUPA: 5.76Mbps)
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, MicroSD
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP BSI / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,140 mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Size: 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 161g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, USB2.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Direct
- Colors: Black, White
The LG G Pro Lite will be made available this month in Latin America followed by markets in Asia, Russia, China, India and the Middle East.
1,294 total views, 1 views today