Finally, the long wait is over. After months and months of rumors HTC has finally introduced the HTC One’s big brother – the HTC One Max.
The HTC One Max at first look is no different from the HTC One except for of course, the size. it’s a little over 16 cm long, weighs 217 grams and is 10.3 mm thick. The One Max back cover will also be removable for the micro sdcard slot. And since it’s bigger, it will sport 3,300 mAh (non-removable) battery – the biggest HTC has ever put in on a smartphone.
Here’s the full specs of the HTC One Max:
- 5.9-inch Full HD 1080p LCD
- 1.7Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB or 32GB internal storage
- 3300mAh battery (non-removable)
- 4MP (UltraPixel) rear camera
- 2.1MP wide angle front camera
- microSD card slot – supports up to 64GB cards
- micro SIM slot
- HTC BoomSound speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29mm
- 3G CDMA 800/1900MHz for Sprint and Verizon
- 4G LTE Verizon: Verizon 700/AWS MHz
- 4G LTE Sprint: Sprint: FDD 800/1900 MHz, TDD 2600MHz
- Global: Verizon 850/900/1900/2100MHz with HSPA+ up to 14.4mbps
- Global: Sprint 1900/2100MHz with HSPA+ up to 14.4mbps
The HTC One Max will be launched in the UK this week and Europe later this month. It has also been confirmed that the One Max will be carried by Sprint and Verizon. There are also rumors that it might be heading to AT&T as well.
12,359 total views, 1 views today