TITLE: HAY DAY
DESCRIPTION: FARM SIMULATION GAME
Hay Day is another farm simulation game by SuperCell (similar than other farm games- for example FarmVille), but in more cartoon style and with amazing graphics and also smooth gestural controls.
Hay Day is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. You can download the App for free, but if you want to rush things a little you can buy game currency for as little as a couple dollars on up. If you do not want to get sucked in to purchasing things, just shut the game off and go back to it later. With some patience the game is fully playable without making any purchases.
The game begins with a tutorial. A cute scarecrow teaches you how to operate the touch screen controls. After clicking and dragging field plots from a shop menu, a gamer plants wheat or corn. Each crop in the game takes a certain amount of time to grow. Crops that appear later in the game takes the longest time to grow. Wheat takes only two minutes to grow before harvest but larger crops such as pumpkins grow for three hours. As you do most tasks you will get coins and also your level will increase. As you level up you can get more cool things so, you want to keep going with your levels. Levelling up also leads to the availability of additional field plots, leading to higher crop yields. Every action you perform (whether cutting down trees to make space for your expansion, baking bread in the on site oven, or selling items to the customers who wander in), gives you stars. These are basically XP, and each time you level-up you get new crops, buildings, and products to play with. Hay Day uses coins and diamonds as game currency. You earn Coins from completing most tasks but only earn diamonds for certain rare things or levelling up. You quickly get it that diamonds are valuable. Do not waste them early on or you will regret it, and be tempted to buy more.
In the game you will find some buildings.
1) The house in which you will find all your achievements. When you complete an achievement you gain diamonds.
2) The barn in which you store all your products and always have to be upgraded.
3) The Silo in which you store all your crops.
Besides in the game you will find:
1) A mine to dig for treasures like diamonds or gold.
2) A river boat to sell your products and a little boat for fishing. TIP: You can ask for help from other players to fill the cargo and completely load consecutive river boats. In this way you gain vouchers (coloured cards) and buy dogs, cats, etc. So when you see the exclamation (!) with the box, do not hesitate to help. TIP: When you repair the little boat and the net then you can catch the lobsters.
3) A newspaper where you can buy products and crops or axes and screws from other players. (One of the most impressive things of the game).
4) A boy who will help you to find what ever you need for a few days and then you can hire him again with diamonds. (Also really helpful like the newspaper).
5) A lot of cute-cartoon- neighbours that ask for products.
6) A royal letter box that gives you thanks-letters. With these letters you can buy diamonds or axes and etc.
7) A truck to sell your products and complete the tasks.
8) Every day a lucky-truck waiting for you to spin and win products and other materials.
All in all Hay Day is an addicting and really funny game for all the lovers of simulation games. And since (to be honest) only few of us will ever dare to be a real farmers, wake up early at morning, harvest crops and feed hundreds of animals, I recommend you to try the easy way of “farm life” and play this beautiful farm simulation game. Just try it and have fun!
The goal as you probably have imagined is to:
• Produce delicious food using natural ingredients from your very own farm.
• Buy and sell your healthy, farm-fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market.
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook.
• Raise and care for funny farm animals with quirky personalities!
• Catch dozens of fish between harvests with just the swipe of a finger.
HOW YOU CAN PLAY IT
Here it is a step by step tutorial:
– Watch the tutorial and start to plant your crops.
– Cell the crops to the neighbours that are visiting you or in the newspaper and earn money.
– Buy animals like chickens, cows, pigs, sheep, and goats. Feed them and collect their eggs, milk, bacon, wool. (It is really funny that when you collect the bacon from the pigs they not die only became skinny).
TIP: To feed your animal you have to buy a feeding mill.
– Earn money and buy machines like bakery, popcorn maker, cheese factory, etc.
– Make more space by cutting the trees and destroying the rocks and the lakes.
TIP: You will find axes and dynamites to make space for your farm in the mystery boxes, from the newspaper if someone sells them, from the little boy if you hire him or you will gain some when you collect crops.
TIP: The diamonds are precious in this game so try to use them carefully. You can find them only from levelling up, from achievements, from thanks letter (which are difficult to gain them), and if you purchase them with real money.
TIP: You gain thank you letters if you help other players (by filling their cargo in the river boat or water their plants). You can understand which player needs help when you see an exclamation (!) next to their name at the newspaper. So do not hesitate to help!
– Levelling up and win new crops, animals, machines, products, decorations even river boat and a mine! ENJOY!
1) Beautiful colored and cartoonish animations and sounds. Your farm really feels alive!
2) Free to play!
3) Smooth gestural controls.
4) Addicting game for all ages and especially for farm simulation lovers!
5) Polished presentation.
6) The average session length is around 9 minutes and people pick up the game about 9 times a day.
1) Hay Day is completely free to play, however diamonds and some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you are not patient to wait for your crops or to see your farm growing, then you will have to purchase them. Also the barn and the silo always need more storage and it is difficult to upgrade them without purchases.
Are you a farm lover but you do not dare to be a real farmer and make all the hard job? Then this is the game for you (and for me as well)! Feel like a real farmer, harvest crops easily, feed cute animals, collect bacon (without killing the lovely pigs), sell healthy products, make a name and have fun! Just give it a try!
Supercell first started developing games for tablets in 2011, and we haven’t looked back for a second. Smoosh together all the best parts of gaming from consoles and PCs, add mobility along with a new touch UI and — BOOM — tablets have emerged as today’s ultimate games platform.
The best games on any platform are those designed specifically for that platform. Tablet First means we focus all of our energy and passion on creating, from scratch, the absolute best experience possible for the tablet – our primary target platform. No compromises.
When Steve Jobs first introduced the iPad to a very sceptical world, he called it “magical”. We now know what he meant. Our inspired vision is to create some magic of our own that lives up to the awesome potential of these wondrous devices.
While games are certainly big business, we’ve found the best way to get big is by being small. Small teams, that is. Need proof? Clash of Clans and Hay Day were created by teams of only half a dozen developers each. There’s no clumsy hierarchy or bureaucracy here, just exceptionally talented [super nice] people with absolute freedom to pursue their creative vision.
Our small philosophy is at the very heart and soul of Supercell. To make it all work, there are three simple yet essential ingredients: insanely talented and creative people, unrestricted freedom, and great team chemistry. It’s a potent mix.
6,697 total views, 2 views today