NAME: DR. PANDA’S HOSPITAL
DESCRIPTION: EDUCATIONAL KID’S GAME
Is there anybody who wants to be a doctor? Then rise up your hands or even better just start to play Dr Panda’s Hospital game and practice on how to cure your little friends-animals!
Dr. Panda’s Hospital is one of the most beloved apps in app-world and with good reason. It has good price and is developed from TribePlay that consistently produces top-quality products. Here it is some information about TribePlay from the official site.
Dr. Panda creates kids games with educational values that get kids familiar with life and the world around them. We believe that kids are most receptive to learning if they are having fun, which is why our games will always start with a smile. By containing clear educational values and by captivating our young audience, we strive to make our brand trusted by parents. So, why a panda? Our company is located in the city of Chengdu in China, which is the home of the giant panda. The panda is a symbol of pride for the people here in Chengdu, and because of that our team feels especially connected to this cute and fascinating creature. We hope that kids and parents around the world will feel that same connection with Dr. Panda.
Let your kids try the FREE version of the fun and interactive Dr. Panda’s Hospital! Play 3 of the mini games included in the full version. Get the full version to unlock more mini games, more animals and more FUN!
Here’s the chance for your children to help veterinarian Dr. Panda take care of animals at Dr. Panda’s Hospital. Your preschooler will greet 8 different animals and pets in the waiting room. Then, your child will help them to their hospital beds, discover their medical problems and nurse them back to health thru mini games – all while learning sequencing! Check the product features section to get more details about these games and activities.
In conclusion Dr Panda’s Hospital is a remarkable game for kids ages 2-6 that are naturally curious about basic medical procedures and anatomy. This game will acquaint the child with work of hospital and probably will help to overcome fear in front of doctors. Next time your kid has to go to the clinic, remind him of Dr. Panda!
So, give it a try.
What’s new in version 1.2
-Dr. Panda now has a parental lock feature, stopping little fingers from entering the parents’ menu and allowing you more control over what your child can do with the app.
-Dr. Panda can now treat a new illness! Animals are sick with a fever will now come to Dr. Panda for help, and your kids will help Dr. Panda through an all-new multi-step minigame to cure them.
-Optimized Memory usage
-Added an option to disable promotion screen.
What’s New in Version 1.3
HOW YOU CAN PLAY IT
- Cure stomach, eyes, ears, mouth and teeth
- Measure blood pressure
- Apply ointment to treat chicken pox
- Adjust broken bones
- Retrieve swallowed items
- Laugh while delivering injections
- Sort equipment into Dr. Panda’s medical carrying case
- Keep waiting room and patient rooms clean
- Open the windows.
- Take care of the flowers.
- Open the music.
- Select the type of bed that you like (car, flower, princess, simple bed)
- Receive cute stickers as rewards for completing mini games
Your child will greet different animals in the waiting room, help them to their hospital beds, discover and treat their ailments , (lead them to chambers, make diagnosis and prescribe treatment) – all while learning sequencing!
The child has to interact with the patients as soon as they enter the hospital, moving them to a waiting room and then to their hospital beds before playing doctor on them. The waiting room gets dirty and has to be cleaned, for example, which yields a burping garbage can.
Windows can also be opened and the type of bed the animals are laying in can be changed. Also you can take care of the flowers and open the music and the fan. See how the animals are smiling because they feel comfortable!
There are 10 mini-games that serve as “treatments” for eight different animal patients. The treatments include maneuvering a flower to eliminate stomach germs, applying ointment to chicken pox, moving broken bones back into place and injecting the animals in the bottom and applying a band-aid retrieve swallowed items, laugh while delivering injections, cure stomach, eyes, ears, mouth and teeth.
Most of the treatments are things that can really happen in a trip to the doctor/hospital/dentist, including eye drops, getting a shot, taking blood pressure and teeth cleaning.
Helping patients earn stickers for a sticker board, which can be reached by pressing on the bulletin board in the waiting room.
Don’t forget to sort out Dr. Panda’s medical equipment as so many different treatments needs to be done.
- Suitable for children of 2-6 years
- Full-fledged hospital: waiting room, 2 chambers and even helipad
- Awards: children get stickers for performance of tasks (with animals or medical objects)
- 10 fun doctor games and activities
- 8 different friendly animal patients
- Complete Hospital: Waiting room, two patient rooms and a helicopter landing pad
- Rewards: Complete activities to earn medical or animal stickers
- Touch & Discover: Fun animations and sounds
- Cheerful animation and soundtrack
- Receive a fun and basic introduction to health and anatomy
- Dr. Panda’s Hospital is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program. To learn more, click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com
- NO use any in-app purchases or third-party advertising
- Ranked #2 in the United States on the Amazon’s Education Best Sellers List
- The graphics and sound are extremely well done and appealing.
- The animals look sick until they are treated and that they sigh when put to bed.
- AMAZON EDUCATION BEST SELLING GAME!
- Learn about germs and how to fight them.
- Learn about medical tools and use them to help your friends.
- Learn good habits.
- Search for fun secrets.
Dr Panda’s Hospital is a game that can be improved and give a lot of entertainment and educational hours to our kids. Some improvments that could be made are the following:
- Adding more mini-games would give the app more staying power.
- The interface is that there is no interface. The starter screen has a button for parents and an external link, but there are no settings or options of any kind as they aren’t really needed.
- The sticker board would be far more interesting if it contained a scene that items could be added to (for example, a city street) instead of just random stickers on a blank board.
- There are several external links, including one from the title page that goes to Dr. Panda Teach Me on Google Play link that gave me an error message and one to Facebook. All of these, but one, are under a For Parents button, but they are there and many parents don’t like apps with social media links, especially games for younger kids.
- It would be much funnier for the child to see more variety in this game and the occasional surprise here and there.
MORE PRODUCTS BY TRIBEPLAY
If you want more games like DR PANDA’S HOSPITAL just try the following links and have fun!
2,725 total views, 2 views today