Just the other day, Samsung’s Galaxy S4 users were treated with KitKat as a leaked 4.4.2 firmware surfaces thanks to (who else?) our folks at SamMobile. And now Samsung’s other flagship smartphone or phablet if you call it, the Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) , are getting the leaked update as well.
The test firmware N9005XXUENA6 is one of the reported ‘final’ Android 4.4.2 builds for the device, so we’re expecting Samsung to officially start rolling out the update within this week. And as always, the update rolls out per region so if you might get yours a week or as much as a month from now.
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:09:09 +0000
Product Code: OXX
Download: Terafile (or) Mirror 1 (or) Mirror 2
You can watch the installation video guide made by our official YouTube Partner Ash below.
1. This is meant only for the N9005.
2. You do not have to be Rooted.
3. You do not need a custom recovery.
4. It doesn’t matter what firmare your N9005 is currently on.
5. This will NOT trip any counters or affect your warranty status.
Files to Download:
9,702 total views, 1 views today