S4 I9505 users had the chance to try android 4.3 with the Google Edition 4.3 firmware. But many were waiting for the Samsung based 4.3 android firmware with all Samsung goodies included.
Faryaab, admin & senior editor at SamMobile.com posted this new test firmware at his xda thread.
Test Firmware Details:
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:48:24 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Instructions For Flashing Firmware (by Faryaab):
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_ CERT.tar.md5 to AP
– Add BL_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_ CERT.tar to BL
– Add CP_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_ CERT.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_OXA_I9505OXAEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_M ULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
This test firmware does NOT turn on Knox switch! It will remain 0x0.
If you do not want the new bootloader skip flashing BL_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_ CERT.tar file
You can download the new 4.3 test firmware from here
A new Omega Rom based on this new test 4.3 firmware will be soon available.
31,209 total views, 1 views today